Strong performance in a compact format
The Kramer telehandler 3507 is the ideal telehandler for various applications. The telehandler is designed to be compact, has a low overall height and a small turning radius. Despite its dimensions, it can be used in many ways thanks to a stacking height of 7 m and 3.5 t of payload. The variable drive system up to a maximum of 40 km/h, the 140 l/min load-sensing work hydraulics and intelligent driver-assist systems all ensure the 3507 telehandler operates with maximum economic efficiency. The ergonomic and functional cabin provides a stress-free working environment in this telehandler.
- Created for the routine: The optimal setup of the loading system ensures the best visibility of the attachments and the quickhitch plate
- All-round visibility: The spacious cab with a window area of 3.6 m³ enables a perfect overview on all sides
- Overhead loading height: The telescoping loading system enables a stacking height of 7 m
- Loader unit: The z-kinematics of the telescopic wheel loader ensures high tearing forces and make a quick dumping possible
- Operating concept: The Kramer operating concept with the aid of the all-in-one joystick allows for an intuitive operation of all functions
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.