The telehandler 3507 - a compact allrounder
The Kamer telehandler 3507 is the ideal telehandler for various applications. The telehandler is designed to be compact, has a low overall height and a small turning radius. Despite its dimensions, it can be used in many ways thanks to a lifting height of 7 metres and 3.5 tonnes of payload. The variable drive system up to a maximum of 40 km/h, the 140 l/min load-sensing work hydraulics and intelligent driver-assist systems all ensure the 3507 telehandler operates with maximum economic efficiency. The ergonomic and functional cabin provides a stress-free working environment in this telehandler.
- 3.5 tonnes of payload and 7 metres of lift height
- Low fuel consumption and high torque (100 kW Deutz, emissions level IV)
- Variable hydrostatic transmission
- Load-sensing work hydraulics
- Compact dimensions for easy working in tight spaces
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.