Powerful, economical, quiet
Kramer telehandlers show their strength under particularly harsh working conditions. The load-sensing hydraulics combined with the Kramer ecospeed drive system ensure greatly increased productivity. The telehandler is equipped with a 136 HP Deutz engine and achieves a lift capacity of 4.8 t on a stacking height of 7 m. The small outside turning radius thanks to the all-wheel steering and the fast loading cycles increase efficiency on site, even when space is limited.
- Power transmission: series standard, 100% switchable differential lock in the front axle
- All-round visibility: The spacious cab with a window area of 3.6 m³ enables a perfect overview on all sides
- Overhead loading height: The telescoping loading system enables a stacking height of over 7 m
- Loader unit: The z-kinematics of the telescopic wheel loader ensures high tearing forces and make a quick dumping possible
- Variety of options: Comprehensive range of offers tailored to every customer’s wish
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.