The compact telescopic wheel loader
The new 5 Series models feature simple operation, compact design and manoeuvrability. The Kramer 5065T is equipped with the unrivalled Kramer system and alongside the telescoping loading system enables a greater reach and stacking height. The 5065T achieves a stacking height of up to 4 m and is optimally suitable for loading all vehicles licensed according to the StVZO (German Road Traffic Regulations). This telescopic wheel loader provides you with the Kramer benefits such as constant payload and stability due to its one-piece chassis and the all-wheel steering.
- Created for the routine: The optimal loading system setup ensures the best visibility of the attachment and the quickhitch plate
- Unbeatable manoeuvrability: 2,900 mm turning radius (tyre outer edge) realised by 2x38° steering locks
- Safety: The tilt back angle limit of 45° with maximum lifting height protects the operator and machine from undesired loss of materials
- Cost reducing: The efficient high-pressure drive system for low operating costs and high thrusting force
- Compact dimensions: The low overall height of under 2.5 m and the low vehicle width of under 1.65 m enables simple and cost-effective transportation of the telescopic wheel loader
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.