It is our employees who ensure that our products convince customers, that we grow sustainably as a company and that we are successful internationally. That is why it is very important to us that we create the ideal boundary conditions for our employees, not just in the sense of career prospects, but for example also through the reconciliation of career and family.
Working at Kramer in Pfullendorf means working at a European market leader for compact construction machines. For us, employees and the company are in a delicate balance. If the employees are satisfied, then the company's success also comes. That is why we are Kramer are convinced that we can only succeed on the market in the long-term if our employees have a high level of competence and the freedom to make their own decisions. That is why we offer an attractive working area with modern forms of organisation and a wide range of social benefits. Our employees really appreciate this, which is reflected in the long periods of service working for the company and in the low fluctuation rate.
We are looking for people who want to be successful, who get things going and want to take responsibility.
Feel like we’re talking about you? Then apply with us now!
- To be able to guarantee the achievement of these goals, we provide our employees with the following offers:
- Parental leave
- Advanced training offer
- Flu vaccination
- Family care time
- Whole body training measures
- Time value account
- Operational old-age provisions
- Staff canteen
- Company party
- Vacation and Christmas bonus
Another important component is our company health management, which we are continuously expanding through new impetuses. Our goal here is to establish a sustainable culture of prevention, to promote health and well-being and to encourage our employees to lead an active and healthy lifestyle.
The application documents
Your application should be short, precise and informative. Before submitting, check the documents once more for completeness. Your application must contain the following documents:
• Application cover letter
• Tabular CV
• Copies of certificates
- Tips for your motivation letter
• Make your letter systematically concise and clear to make a good first visual impression.
• Present your competences and interests
• Refer to the reasons why you chose your profession
• Make it clear why you would like to work at Kramer
• Do not write a standard cover letter - be creative!
- The interview
• Practice makes perfect - Prepare yourself for the interview and look up important information about the company, the industry and current news
• Be on time
• Prepare for standard questions and respond individually
• Speak clearly and slowly
• Be confident, but not arrogant
• Take notes during the interview
• Ask relevant questions at the end of the interview
Wacker Neuson Str. 1
Tel: +49 (0) 7552 9288 0