KT429 – The telehandler with the extra stacking height
9 m stacking height, a maximum payload of 4.2 t and 40 km/h final speed, as well as fast load processes are easy with the Kramer telehandler KT429 thanks to its sensitive load-sensing gear pump. Innovative details such as the 7 inch display, on which all vehicle data can be read, make the work easier. The new Jog Dial is operated intuitively and can, for example, set the work hydraulics.
- New operating concept: The intuitive and functional electronically piloted All-In-One joystick and the innovative Jog Dial control element enable easy operation of all functions.
- 7-inch display: All relevant vehicle data and settings are displayed on this display. The footage of the optional reversing camera is also integrated into the display.
- ecospeedPRO (optional): In typical work situations, e.g. handling work in the Y-cycle, there is a high demand for constant pushing and pulling forces at low travel speeds. The ecospeedPRO transmission exactly meets these requirements.
- The sensitive load-sensing hydraulic pump conveys 140 l/min, offering enough performance for quick load processes. For even more performance a hydraulic pump with 187 l/min is optionally available.
- Reduced noise development, low fuel consumption and reduced load on the individual elements become possible thanks to intelligent engine rpm reduction, in short Smart Driving.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.