Full efficiency in material handling
The KL60.8 wheel loader impresses across the board with excellent power ratings, despite its low dead weight. The new design, innovative technology and high level of quality make it unique. With a bucket tipping load of 6,100 kg and a stacking payload of 4,200 kg, the Kramer KL60.8 opens up a new size class in the Kramer wheel loader product portfolio. The undivided vehicle frame for which Kramer is prized also prevents a shift in the centre of gravity for the KL60.8, but does not impair the mobility at all and impresses with a constant payload.
- Powerful engine: The KL60.8 is equipped with a 100 kW Deutz TCD 3.6 engine, emission level V, as a standard.
- New operating concept: The completely redesigned cabin with ergonomically arranged control elements and a perfect all-round visibility allows for fatigue-free and efficient working.
- Propulsive power redefined: increased driving performance due to the newly developed infinitely variable hydrostatic gearbox, which combines tremendous thrusting power with sensitivity. Optional: The ecospeedPRO gearbox for the speed range up to 40 km/h, including Smart Driving.
- Standard loading system with PZ kinematics: combines lifting and ripping forces with exact parallel guidance across the entire lifting range. An optionally extended loading system offers lifting heights of up to 4.20 metres with a perfect view of the attachments.
- Powerful load-sensing hydraulics: 150 l/min (optional 180 l/min) for even faster work cycles.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.