3610 - Enormous lift height
The telehandler 3610 - even more lift height
The 3610 reaches a maximum stacking height of 9.50 metres and a maximum payload of 3,600 kilogrammes with its operating weight of 8,200 kilogrammes (option-dependent) and compact dimensions. The 3-piece boom ensures maximum compactness. The vehicle is only 5.03 metres in length (without bucket) and 2.28 metres wide. As a result, the vehicle is part of the “perfect all-rounder” class for its diverse application within the Kramer telehandler portfolio and is above all popular in recycling.
- Diverse opportunities: Through the numerous options, you can adapt the 3610 to your requirements.
- Two cabin heights available: With the standard 24 inch tyres, the vehicle has a total height of just 2.31 metres with the standard cab. Alternatively, there is the option available for a cabin that is raised by 18 centimetres - perfect all-round visibility.
- Increased visibility: Smart Handling, an intelligent overload protection system that prevents the tipping of the machine in a longitudinal direction, thus ensuring safety.
- A lot of driving comfort: The machine is equipped with automatic bucket return, which makes operation easier.
- EquipCare: Thanks to the telematics solution, always keep an eye on all of the machine’s figures and data.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.