4209 - Increased stacking height for big jobs
The telehandler 4209 is characterised by its solid design with a payload of 4.2 tonnes and a stacking height of 9 metres. Thanks to the long loader unit, the telehandler 4209 is the ideal machine with extra reach. The standard equipment of the Kramer telehandler is already very extensive and, for example in addition to the ecospeed transmission, also includes the Smart Driving function.
- The 100% connectable differential lock is installed as standard and ensures that the machine has maximum traction in all conditions.
- For the service brake, the Kramer machine is equipped with multi-disc brakes in the front and rear axle. The parking brake is automatically activated when the engine stops, ensuring a high level of safety.
- The three different speed ranges can conveniently and intuitively be operated via the joystick. The night design of the electronically pilot-operated multifunction joystick with integrated travel direction selection switch makes it easy to work in the dark.
- The end position damping is integrated in all three functions of the loader unit, which minimises load losses, optimises the movement sequences and protects the machine.
- The torsion-resistant frame in box profile design with lateral support for the telescopic arm ensures maximum durability of the machine.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.