5507 - Flexibility and efficiency in one
The Kramer 5507 telehandler combines the best of two worlds – the sturdiness of a wheeled loader with the stacking height of a telehandler. The 156 HP strong Deutz engine (exhaust gas class IV) combined with the series standard ecospeedPRO drive system ensures top-performance at every construction site. The ergonomic and functional cab ensures stress-free working. The different working modes of the Smart Handling overload system offer safety and comfort.
- Hydraulics: Load-sensing gear pump with a discharge volume of max. 187 l/min
- All-round visibility: The spacious cab with a window area of 3.6 m³ enables a perfect overview on all sides
- Payload: The telescoping loading system enables a stacking height of over 7 m with a payload of 5.5 t
- Loader unit: The z-kinematics of the telescopic wheel loader ensures high tearing forces and make a quick dumping possible
- High quality cab: all important functional parameters are combined in the A-column and are colour-coded
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.