5075 - Kramer Wheel Loader
5075 - The grounded champion
The efficient Kramer “5075” is a compact and manoeuvrable wheel loader of the 5 series, which was formerly known as the “750”. The efficient machine impresses with its dynamic all-wheel drive, high payload and low operating weight. The one-piece chassis provides you with unbeatable manoeuvrability as well as maximum stability. Due to the specially formed loading unit and the p-kinematics, unloading from the 2nd series is free of problems. The cab, which is oriented toward functionality, enables safe operation of the most important working functions with the aid of lit keypads.
- Automatic load stabiliser: The automatic load stabiliser optionally ensures optimal comfort for both people and the machine
- Manoeuvrability: 2x 40 degree steering lock which means the smallest turning radius and manoeuvrability on the smallest of surfaces
- Flexible application: Bucket volume from 0.75m³ to 1.1m³ dependent on material density
- Long load unit: Application-oriented lifting height through optionally extended load unit
- The exhaust gas aftertreatment is carried out by DOC+DPF and complies with exhaust gas stage V
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.