The grounded powerhouse
Simple operation and functionality characterise the all-wheel operations 5095 of the 5 series. The efficient machines impress with their dynamic all-wheel drive, high payload and their comparably low charge weight. The bucket volumes of 0.95 to 1.5 m³ with low overall height of less than 2.5 m characterise the machine in this size class. The efficient high-pressure drive system enables high thrusting forces. The 5095 is, as standard, equipped with a powerful 55 kw engine and thereby fulfils the legal requirements of the exhaust gas class IIIB.
- Steering: The Kramer all-wheel steering is particular manoeuvrable due to its 2x 40° steering angle
- Speed: The 5095 can optionally be equipped with a 30 km/h high speed
- Compactness: The compact dimensions and the low vehicle unladen weight enable optimal application, even in small spaces
- Long load unit: Optionally available is an extended mast, which makes the machine more flexible in terms of reach and stacking height
- Cost-saving: Due to the absolute maintenance free DOC system, with the Kohler engines, the service and maintenance costs can be maintained low
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.