8095 - Show size, have size
The Kramer 8095 is a wheel loader of the 8 series and is equipped with the tested principle of the one-piece chassis and has been known under the name “580”. Alongside its high level of stability, great manoeuvrability and constant high payload, the machine provides satisfaction in terms of performance and comfort. The standard installed 75HP Deutz engine and the optionally available ecospeed transmission with tractor approval and ball hitch provide you with a reliable operation in every situation. The Kramer cab design is satisfying with the ergonomics and comfort in every detail.
- All-round visibility: The spacious cab (2.3 m³) with entry on both sides, as well as glazing of large areas enables excellent all-round visibility
- Ergonomics: The ability to flexibly adjust the steering and seating, as well as the ergonomic design of the cabin supports fatigue-free work
- More reach: An extended loading system is optionally available, which provides more reach and overloading height
- Exhaust after-treatment: With the aid of the exhaust fume cleaning system (DOC + DPF), the exhaust gas class V is achieved
- Flexible application: Bucket volumes of 0.85 - 1.5 m³ dependent on the material density with an overall height of under 2.5 m
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.