5095 - Kramer Wheel Loader
5095 - The grounded powerhouse
Simple operation and functionality characterise the all-wheel operations 5095 of the 5 series. The efficient machines impress with their dynamic all-wheel drive, high payload and their comparably low charge weight. The bucket volumes of 0.95 to 1.5 m³ with low overall height of less than 2.5 m characterise the machine in this size class. The efficient high-pressure drive system enables high thrusting forces. The 5095 is, as standard, equipped with a powerful 55 kw engine.
- Steering: The Kramer all-wheel steering is particular manoeuvrable due to its 2x 40° steering angle
- Speed: The 5095 can optionally be equipped with a 30 km/h high speed
- Compactness: The compact dimensions and the low vehicle unladen weight enable optimal application, even in small spaces
- Long load unit: Optionally available is an extended mast, which makes the machine more flexible in terms of reach and stacking height
- Exhaust gas stage V: The exhaust gas aftertreatment is carried out by DOC + DPF
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.