5055 - Manoeuvrable, compact, safe
5055 Kramer Radlader
The compact model of the 5 series is an all-wheel steer loader and was previously known as the “550”. This machine’s clearance width of less than 1.58 m means that, for example, work can be carried out effortlessly in confined environments. The concept of the one-piece chassis enables an excellent view of the front and rear installation space and simplifies the exchange of attachments, for example. The optionally available load stabiliser also enables gentle and safe handling during handling operations.
- Tested system: The one-piece chassis and time-tested and proven Kramer all-wheel steering ensure optimal stability and maximum payload on uneven ground
- Unbeatable manoeuvrability: 2,700 mm turning radius (tyre outer edge) realised by 2x 38 degree steering lock
- Versatility: Bucket volume from 0.55 m³ to 1.1 m³, depending on material density
- Wide field of view: The low approach of the Kramer loader unit enables perfect all-round visibility
- More reach: Due to the specially formed loading unit and the p-kinematics, unloading from the 2nd series does not present a problem
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.