2706 - Efficient compact design
The most compact Kramer telehandler 2706 has a lift capacity of 2.7 t and a stacking height of 6 m. The telehandler is driven by a class III-B Kohler engine with 75 HP. As standard, this machine is equipped with a DOC (diesel oxidation catalytic converter) or optionally a DPF (diesel particle filter), which works in a fuel-saving and powerful manner. The electronic balanced joystick performs quick work cycles as various movements are carried out simultaneously.
- Lift capacity: 2.7t payload and a stacking height of 6m
- Economical consumption: Economical consumption and high torque with just DOC and SCR technology (75 HP, exhaust emission class IV)
- Kramer quickhitch plate: The robust design enables a quick change of tools within a few seconds
- Compactness: Compact dimensions enable efficient work in confined environments, such as underground car parks
- Operating concept: The Kramer operating concept with the electronically operated all-in-one joystick allows for an intuitive operation of all functions
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.