5085 - The grounded all-rounder
The Kramer Wheel Loader 5085
Simple operation and functionality characterise the all-wheel operations 5085 of the 5 series. The efficient machines impress with their dynamic all-wheel drive, high payload and their comparably low charge weight. The compact dimensions enable maximum manoeuvrability, even in tight spaces. The 5085 is, as standard, equipped with a 55 kw Kohler engine.
- Drive comfort: The fully automatic load stabiliser dampens oscillations of the loader unit and/or the load, thus enabling a high level of operator comfort at higher speeds
- Time-saving: The 5085 can optionally be equipped with a maximum speed of 30 km/h
- High level of manoeuvrability: The Kramer all-wheel steering is particularly manoeuvrable in small spaces due to its 2x 40 degree steering angle
- Long load unit: Optionally available is an extended mast, which makes the machine more flexible in terms of reach and stacking height
- Exhaust gas stage V: The exhaust gas aftertreatment is carried out by DOC + DPF
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.