8145T - Stacking made easy with the new telescopic wheel loader
8145T - The telescopic wheel loader from Kramer for even more load-over height
Kramer will offer the 8145T with telescopic loader unit and Z-kinematics in the range of the 9 - 11 ton class. The telescopic wheel loader has a bucket tipping load of 5,500 kilograms, a stacking payload of 3,900 kilograms and an impressive operating weight of 11,170 kilograms. Beside application areas in industry and recycling, the 8145T can be used for material transport on large construction sites as well as for loading and unloading heavy transport chains and carriers. The different attachments are always perfectly visible thanks to the compact modular design of the loader unit. The Z-kinematics provide higher tearout forces and particularly quick emptying of shovels.
- Strong performance: 100 kW powerful Deutz TCD 3.6 L4 engine or optional 115 kW Deutz TCD 4.1 L4 engine
- Innovatively designed cabin: the ergonomically arranged operator's controls and the excellent all-round visibility provide for fatigue-free and efficient working.
- Variable hydrostatic transmission: ecospeedPRO for the speed range up to 40 km/h, including Smart Driving (optional)
- Powerful load-sensing hydraulics: 150 l/min or optional 180 l/min allows for fast work cycles
- Intelligent air flow and reversible fan motor: High cooling performance with little maintenance effort, since no dust is swirled up due to the air flow
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.