8155 - The new flagship from Kramer
The new flagship from Kramer, the 8155, consistently puts the customers’ needs first. It impresses with sophisticated details and technical innovations, such as the 7-inch display with integrated rearview camera or the air conditioning and automatic bucket return. The cabin ergonomics ensure efficient work and the high horsepower engine provides the necessary power. The 8155 has a bucket tipping load of 6,100 kg, a stacking payload of 4,200 kg and all of this with a low operating weight of just 9,850 kg (varies depending on options).
- The Deutz TCD 3.6 engine drives the wheel loader with 100 kW and meets exhaust emission level IV. The Deutz TCD 4.1 engine with 115 kW offers even more power.
- Comfortable working area: The cabin is characterised by ergonomically-arranged operator's controls. The fully glazed cabin allows for an unimpeded view of the quickhitch plate and the entire machine environment.
- EU-wide tractor approval and ball hitch with 1 tonne supporting load: The 8155 can be perfectly used as a tractor. All common ball hitch systems are available.
- An optionally extended loader unit offers lift heights of up to 4.20 metres with a perfect view of the attachment at the same time.
- A variety of options in the rear make the loader the perfect all-rounder: among other things different hydraulic control circuits, electrical outlet, DIN signal socket and a pneumatic and hydraulic brake.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.