KT307 - The manoeuvrable telehandler
The Kramer telehandler KT307 is a manoeuvrable all-round talent – compact dimensions combined with a stacking height of 7 metres and 3 tonnes of payload provide versatile operation in all agriculture applications. The powerful work hydraulics allow precise and overlapping movements with load-sensing characteristics, thus ensuring a high level of productivity on the farm. A variable, hydrostatic drive system and cleverly designed maintenance access make daily application and maintenance a breeze. The ergonomic and functional cab ensures stress-free working.
- Lift capacity: 3 tonnes of payload and a stacking height of 7 metres
- Economical consumption: Low fuel consumption and high torque (136 hp, emissions level V)
- Loader unit: The overall pivot angle of over 150° ensures complete bucket emptying, even when handling sticky materials
- Compactness: Compact dimensions allow easy operation, even in tight spaces
- Safety: The final position dampening provides gentle retraction and extension of the boom and prevents unwanted material loss
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.