KT457 - 4.5 tons payload and 7 meters stacking height
KT457 – the versatile and powerful telehandler
The Kramer KT457 has been specially designed for agriculture and is a versatile and powerful telehandler able to meet the highest demands. The maximum lift capacity of 4.5 tonnes and a stacking height of 7 metres ensure top performance of the loader unit. The vehicle is designed for high handling capacity as transverse forces are absorbed by the lateral support of the telescopic arm when pushing with a lowered boom. Trailer loads of up to 20 tonnes are no problem for the drive system.
- ecospeed drive system as standard: High pushing power combined with Smart Driving
- Safety: The operator assistance system, Smart Handling, with its three functional modes ensures that loads do not enter the overload range
- Optimised operation: The joystick attached to the driver's console prevents relative movements and allows for ergonomic operation
- Straight power train: Optimal power transmission with the help of straight-line maintenance-free cardan (universal) shafts
- Kramer quickhitch plate: Four support points allow for quick and efficient changing of the attachments
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.