KT407 – compactness paired with performance
4.0 t payload and its compact dimensions of 2.30 m width and 2.31 m height make the KT407 a true all-rounder on any agricultural operation. The many options allow this telehandler to adapt to the most diverse application areas in agriculture. Technically speaking, the KT407 convinces with a 136 hp-strong Deutz 3.6 L4 engine and its high hydraulic performance of 140 l/min.
- The large number of Kramer attachments creates the flexibility required for agricultural operations and the Kramer quickhitch plate facilitates the easy exchange of different attachments.
- The KT407 cabin is characterised by a high level of operator comfort, such as the comfortable operator’s seat or the excellent ergonomics of the operator's controls, which is reflected in highly efficient working with minimum exhaustion.
- There are three different steering possibilities with which you can optimally react in every situation; all-wheel steering, front wheel steering and crab steering
- The diverse agricultural applications really reflect the advantages of the continuous ecospeed transmission. An acceleration of up to 40 km/h is possible without changing gears.
- Thanks to the intelligent rpm reduction – Smart Driving (optional) – the machine moves with extreme fuel-efficiency – even at the maximum speed of 40 km/h.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.