KT276 – the most compact Kramer telehandler
The most compact Kramer telehandler KT276 has a lift capacity of 2.7 tonnes and a stacking height of 6 metres. The machine is driven by a level III-B engine with an output of 75 hp. As standard, this machine is equipped with a maintenance-free DOC (diesel oxidation catalytic converter), which works in a consumption-saving and powerful manner. Quick and precise loading movements can be achieved using the electronically pilot operated joystick. Up to three movements can be carried out simultaneously with the LUDV [load-independent flow distribution] technology of the work hydraulics.
- Lift capacity: 2.7 tonnes of payload and a stacking height of 6 metres are the perfect power rating for your loading and transport work
- Traction: The connectable 100% differential lock in the front axle provides optimal traction
- Kramer quickhitch plate: The sturdy 4-point support with mechanical or (optionally) hydraulic lock allows rapid change of attachments
- Compactness: Choose between two cabin heights – either the lowest for operation in confined spaces (2x2 m class) or the highest for optimum all-round visibility
- Operating concept: The consistent Kramer operating concept with the electronic pilot operated all-in-one joystick allows for an intuitive operation of all functions
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.